Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lets get this thing going

Well, I haven't done much with this sence I started. So I'm thinking I need to commit to at least post something once a month. I've made some changes. I added some detail to my profile and changed the color scheme. If I can find a descent picture, I'll try get that up soon. The name Hunting Games reflects my two main interests, hunting and gaming. I hope to share more about these topics as things move along. I am also very involved with my church and will be posting topics on that, and of course there is my family. With three daughters, there are a lot fun things happening in the McKeand family.

I just got a new gun and will be posting my review soon.

2 comments:

Todd Wright said...

So glad you're blogging, man! You are added in my blog reader...

Anonymous said...

Just a test to see if I can leave a comment.

Uncle Jerry